poster 2016

poster 2016

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 15 Sunday

May 15 Sunday.... I went to Omotesando / Harajuku area to see friends from my university.
WOW!!!  So many people!  I was just amazed by the number of people and shops there.   I saw so many tourists and heard so many different languages there.  Tokyo is definitely a big international city!



I was scared to walk into this street and stayed away from it!


You will find many interesting things there.
What do you think they are made of ??


Kimono bottle covers!


It was almost too cute to eat, but I ate it.  Sorry, Ladybug!


I found these at the dorm when I went back.  Sounds like someone spends 40,000yen (which is over $400) at one place!!!  Japan is a dangerous place...especially for parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment