poster 2016

poster 2016

Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 12 1st day in the class + Calligraphy class

Students went to the class for the first time!  I heard a lot of different comments... easier than I thought, tough, many homework, a little homework...   but, one thing in common was everyone had a meaningful time there and learned something new!

They had a calligraphy in the afternoon as a part of cultural activity.   Everyone was surprised to see how good and creative they are!  Let me show you how much fun they had!









                ---        Nothing    ---
Empty your mind and concentrate on the word you write....無.....


                ----  Mind  ----


    Wind & Cloud (Artistic style)


Nothing, Wing, Cry, Wolf.....interesting choice of words!


Hazel created her Original "Haiku" and write it in Calligraphy.
"Again.... I lost my way.  I am in trouble!!"
It seems that her "Haiku" describes very well about a life as a visitor in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment